The City of New Orleans Ethics Review Board will meet on Monday, June 14, 2021 at 3:30 P.M.
Video Conference Information
The board will conduct this meeting via Zoom Video Conference and Telephone Conference due to COVID-19.
- Video Conference Link: https://loyno.zoom.us/j/5049753263
- Telephone Conference Dial-In Number: 312-626-6799; ID No. 504 975 3263
Certification of Necessity pursuant to Louisiana Revised Statutes section 42:17.1: The board hereby certifies that the Governor of the State of Louisiana has declared a state of emergency or disaster involving the geographic area of the City of New Orleans. A live meeting would be detrimental to the health, safety, or welfare of the public and the members of the Ethics Review Board. The agenda contains matters that are critical to continuation of the business of the Ethics Review Board and are not able to be postponed to a live meeting due to a legal requirement or other deadline that cannot be postponed or delayed by the Ethics Review Board. The public can attend and participate in the videoconference meeting by joining the conference by telephone or videoconference as described above.
- Ratification of certification of necessity for videoconference/teleconference meeting (Chair).
- Approval of minutes of previous board meeting (Chair).
- Discussion of monthly report from the Office of Inspector General (Chair).
- Discussion of the annual report of the Quality Assurance Advisory Committee for the OIG (Chair).
- Discussion of Audubon Commission and Audubon Institute audit by OIG (Chair).
- Discussion of resignation of Susan Hutson from the Office of Independent Police Monitor and vote to initiate search for new IPM (Chair).
- Discussion of monthly report from the Office of Independent Police Monitor (Chair).
- Vote on salary for the Interim IPM (Chair).
- Board officer nominations and elections for 2021-2022 (Chair).
- Report of Executive Administrator and General Counsel (Chair).
- Report on status of RFP for executive search firm for new Inspector General.
- Report on revision to process for approving purchases and contracts.
- Report on status of hiring of ethics trainer.
- Report on ERB peer review.
- Executive Session. Discussion of investigative proceedings regarding allegations of misconduct pursuant to La. Rev. Stat. § 42:17(A)(4).
- Adjournment (Chair).
To review or download a PDF version of the agenda, including all attachments, click below: