The City of New Orleans Ethics Review Board will meet on Monday, April 12, 2021 at 3:30 P.M. The board will conduct this meeting via Zoom Video Conference and Telephone Conference.
Video Conference Information
Video Conference Link: https://loyno.zoom.us/j/5049753263
Telephone Conference Dial-In Number: 312-626-6799; ID No. 504 975 3263
Certification of Necessity: The board hereby certifies that it is unable to satisfy live-meeting quorum requirements due to the COVID-19 declaration of emergency. See State of Louisiana, Executive Department Proclamation No. JBE 2020-30 § 4 (Mar. 16, 2020) (permitting video conference meetings due to gubernatorial declaration of state of emergency); State of Louisiana, Executive Department Proclamation No. 111 JBE 2020 § 1 (August 26, 2020) (providing that “statewide public health emergency is declared to continue to exist”).
- Ratification of certification of necessity for videoconference/teleconference meeting (Chair).
- Approval of minutes of previous board meeting (Chair).
- Report on meeting with Councilmember Giarrusso (Chair).
- Appointment of members of QARAC for OIG and OIPM (Chair).
- Discussion of monthly report from the Office of Inspector General (Chair).
- Discussion of monthly report from the Office of Independent Police Monitor (Chair).
- Discussion of BGR recommendations (Chair).
- Vote on “open meetings” process for discussions regarding appointment of new Inspector General (Chair).
- Discussion and vote on of early warning surveys of staff at OIPM and OIG (Doucette, Sanders, Brooks).
- Ethics awards (Callia, Jefferson).
- Discussion of board officer selection process (Chair).
- Report of Executive Administrator and General Counsel (Chair).
- Report on status of RFP for executive search firm for new Inspector General.
- Report on status of hiring of ethics trainer.
- Report on ERB peer review.
- Adjournment (Chair).
PDF Version of Agenda
For the agenda in PDF format, which includes the monthly reports of the OIG and OIPM, click below: