The City of New Orleans Ethics Review Board will meet on Monday, November 16, 2020 at 3:30 P.M.
The board will conduct this meeting via Zoom Video Conference and Telephone Conference at the following links/numbers:
Video Conference Link: https://loyno.zoom.us/j/5049753263
Telephone Conference Dial-In Number: 312-626-6799; ID No. 504 975 3263
Certification of Necessity
The board hereby certifies that it is unable to satisfy live-meeting quorum requirements due to the COVID-19 declaration of emergency. See State of Louisiana, Executive Department Proclamation No. JBE 2020-30 § 4 (Mar. 16, 2020) (permitting video conference meetings due to gubernatorial declaration of state of emergency); State of Louisiana, Executive Department Proclamation No. 111 JBE 2020 § 1 (August 26, 2020) (providing that “statewide public health emergency is declared to continue to exist”).
- Ratification of certification of necessity for videoconference/teleconference meeting (Chair).
- Approval of minutes of previous board meeting (Chair).
- Update on transition to Interim IG (Chair).
- Discussion of monthly report from the Office of Inspector General (Chair).
- Discussion of monthly report from the Office of Independent Police Monitor (Chair).
- Discussion and vote on search protocol for new Inspector General (Chair and Ms. Calderon).
- Discussion and vote on RFP to retain IG search firm at a cost of $50,000 or less (Chair).
- Discussion of Ethics Training Position: Contractor vs. Employee (Chair).
- Report of Executive Administrator and General Counsel (Chair).
- Executive Session. Discussion of investigative proceedings regarding allegations of misconduct pursuant to La. Rev. Stat. § 42:17(A)(4). Link to be provided to Board members only.
- Adjournment (Chair).
For the full agenda with all attachments, click here: ERB Agenda for November 16, 2020.