The City of New Orleans Ethics Review Board will meet on Monday, October 26, 2020, at 3:30 P.M. The board will conduct this meeting via Zoom Video Conference and Telephone Conference.
Video Conference Link: https://loyno.zoom.us/j/5049753263
Telephone Conference Dial-In Number: 312-626-6799; ID No. 504 975 3263
Certification of Necessity: The board hereby certifies that it is unable to satisfy live-meeting quorum requirements due to the COVID-19 declaration of emergency. See State of Louisiana, Executive Department Proclamation No. JBE 2020-30 § 4 (Mar. 16, 2020) (permitting video conference meetings due to gubernatorial declaration of state of emergency); State of Louisiana, Executive Department Proclamation No. 111 JBE 2020 § 1 (August 26, 2020) (providing that “statewide public health emergency is declared to continue to exist”).
- Ratification of certification of necessity for videoconference/teleconference meeting (Chair).
- Approval of minutes of previous board meeting (Chair).
- Discussion of monthly report from the Office of Inspector General (Chair).
- Discussion of monthly report from the Office of Independent Police Monitor (Chair).
- Discussion of monthly report from the Ethics Trainer (Chair).
- Extended report of past activities of Ethics Trainer (Chair).
- Discussion of search process for new Inspector General (Chair).
- Discussion and vote on proposed amendment to City of New Orleans Code of Ordinances to
permit hiring of current inspector general employees within the State of Louisiana as City of
New Orleans Inspector General.
- Report of Executive Administrator and General Counsel (Chair).
- Adjournment (Chair).
For the agenda in PDF format with all reports and other attachments, click here: https://www.nolaerb.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/2020-10-26-ERB-Agenda.pdf