The City of New Orleans Ethics Review Board will meet on Friday, September 4, 2020 at 1:30 P.M. The meeting was previously scheduled for Monday, August 31, 2020.
The board will conduct this public meeting via Zoom Video Conference and Telephone Conference Video Conference Link: https://loyno.zoom.us/j/5049753263
Telephone Conference Dial-In Number: 312-626-6799; ID No. 504 975 3263
COVID Emergency Certification of Necessity
The board hereby certifies that it is unable to satisfy live-meeting quorum requirements due to the COVID-19 declaration of emergency. See State of Louisiana, Executive Department Proclamation No. JBE 2020-30 § 4 (Mar. 16, 2020) (permitting video conference meetings due to gubernatorial declaration of state of emergency); State of Louisiana, Executive Department Proclamation No. 111 JBE 2020 § 1 (August 26, 2020) (providing that “statewide public health emergency is declared to continue to exist”).
- Ratification of certification of necessity for videoconference/teleconference meeting (Chair).
- Approval of minutes of previous board meeting (Chair).
- Discussion of monthly report from the Office of Inspector General (Chair).
- Discussion of monthly report from the Office of Independent Police Monitor (Chair).
- Discussion of monthly report from the Ethics Trainer (Chair).
- Report of Executive Administrator and General Counsel (Chair).
- Vote to hold executive session (two-thirds of members present required) (Chair).
- Executive Session. To join the executive session click here: https://loyno.zoom.us/j/94458781250?pwd=Tng1V3dmMTNvaUxKRk9BZ1haZGVXdz09. The Passcode will be provided to attendees by the ERB Executive Administrator. Advance registration for Zoom is required to assure confidentiality.
- Discussion of the character, professional competence, or physical or mental health of a person pursuant to La. Rev. Stat. § 42:17(A)(1).
- Reconvening of public meeting to take final action on any matters discussed in Executive Session (Chair).
- Adjournment (Chair).
For a PDF version of the agenda with all attachments, including monthly reports, click here: September 4, 2020 ERB Agenda.