The Ethics Review Board of the City of New Orleans will meet on Monday, July 27, 2020 at 3:30 P.M. – 5:30 P.M. The board will conduct this meeting via Zoom Video Conference and Telephone Conference.
Video and Telephone Conference Links
Video Conference Link: https://loyno.zoom.us/j/92804981998.
Telephone Conference Dial-In Number: 1-301-715-8592; ID No. 928 0498 1998
The board will certify that it is unable to satisfy live-meeting quorum requirements due to the COVID-19 declaration of emergency. See State of Louisiana, Executive Department Proclamation No. JBE 2020-30 § 4 (Mar. 16, 2020) (permitting video conference meetings due to gubernatorial declaration of state of emergency); State of Louisiana, Executive Department Proclamation No. 83 JBE 2020 § 1 (Jun. 25, 2020) (providing that “statewide public health emergency is declared to continue to exist”).
- Ratification of certification of necessity for videoconference and teleconference meeting (Chair).
- Approval of minutes of previous board meeting (Chair).
- Discussion of monthly report from the Office of Inspector General (Chair).
- Discussion of monthly report from the Office of Independent Police Monitor (Chair).
- Discussion of monthly report from the Ethics Trainer (Chair).
- Report of Executive Administrator and General Counsel (Chair).
- Vote to hold executive session (two-thirds of members present required) (Chair).
- Executive Session. To join the executive session click here: https://loyno.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJMpdu6orz8uGNKL2JfKPsBOvp17W2lk-zQr. Advance registration for Zoom is required to assure confidentiality.
- Discussion of the character, professional competence, or physical or mental health of a person pursuant to La. Rev. Stat. § 42:17(A)(1).
- Discussion of investigative proceedings regarding allegations of misconduct pursuant to La. Rev. Stat. § 42:17(A)(4).
- Reconvening of public meeting to take final action on any matters discussed in Executive Session (Chair).
- Adjournment (Chair).
For a PDF version of the agenda with all attachments, including monthly reports from the OIPM, click here: ERB July 2020 Meeting Agenda