The City of New Orleans Quality Assurance Review Advisory Committee for the Office of the Inspector General (“QARAC OIG”) will conduct its annual meeting to discuss its 2020 annual report. The report evaluates the work performed by the OIG in 2019.
The committee’s meeting will take place on Wednesday, May 27, 2020, at 4:30 P.M. via Zoom Video Conference at this URL: https://loyno.zoom.us/j/99653310391. The meeting can be joined by telephone by dialing (646) 558-8656 and entering Meeting ID: 996 5331 0391.
- Call to order. (Harry Blumenthal, Chair QARAC OIG)
- Vote on need to conduct meeting via video conference due to COVID-19 emergency.
- Welcome and introductory remarks. (Members of the QARAC OIG)
- Presentation of and comments concerning the 2019 Annual Report of the QARAC OIG (Members of the QARAC OIG)
- Presentation and comments by OIG (IG Derry Harper and his Representatives)
- Additional comments by members of the QARAC OIG and OIG.
- Public comments and questions.
A PDF version of the agenda is available here: Agenda for QARAC OIG 2020 Annual Meeting.
Committee Report and OIG Response
The committee’s May 11, 2020 report is available for download here: 2020 QARAC for OIG Report on 2019 Work.
The May 18, 2020 response of the Office of the Inspector General to the QARAC OIG 2020 annual report is available for download here: OIG Response to QARAC for OIG Report on 2019 Work.
All past reports and responses are posted here: QARAC Committee Reports and Responses.