The City of New Orleans Ethics Review Board will meet on Friday, May 22, 2020 at 3:30 P.M. until approximately 5:30 P.M.
Due to the COVID-19 emergency, the meeting will be held via Zoom Video Conference at https://loyno.zoom.us/j/98671292918 or dial (312) 626-6799 and enter meeting identification number 986 7129 2918. Members of the board and general public are welcome to use either means to “attend” the meeting.
Certification pursuant to State of Louisiana Executive Department Proclamation No. JBE 2020-30 Section 4 (March 16, 2020): The ERB will conduct this meeting by video conference and audio conference because the ERB would be otherwise unable to operate due to quorum requirements.
- Approval of minutes of previous board meeting (Chair).
- Discussion of monthly report from the Office of Inspector General (Chair).
- Discussion of 2019 Annual Report of the Office of Inspector General (Chair).
- Discussion of monthly report from the Office of Independent Police Monitor (Chair).
- Vote on NACOLE peer review MOU (Chair).
- Discussion of monthly report from the Ethics Trainer (Chair).
- Report of Executive Administrator and General Counsel (Chair).
- Report on officer nominations for 2020-2021 (Mr. Brown).
- Adjournment (Chair).
A PDF of the agenda and all attachments, including monthly reports, is available here: PDF ERB Agenda.