The City of New Orleans Ethics Review Board will meet on Wednesday, April 22, 2020 at 3:30 P.M. until approximately 5:30 P.M.
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the meeting will be held via Zoom Video Conference at https://loyno.zoom.us/j/99327798552 or by dialing in to (312) 626-6799 and entering Meeting ID No. 993 2779 8552. Members of the board and general public are welcome to use either means to “attend” the meeting.
Certification pursuant to State of Louisiana Executive Department Proclamation No. JBE 2020-30 Section 4 (March 16, 2020): The ERB will conduct this meeting by video conference and audio conference because the ERB would be otherwise unable to operate due to quorum requirements.
- Approval of minutes of previous board meeting (Chair).
- Discussion of monthly report from the Office of Inspector General (Chair).
- Discussion of monthly report from the Office of Independent Police Monitor (Chair).
- Discussion of possible evaluators for OIPM 2020 peer review (Chair).
- Discussion of monthly report from the Ethics Trainer (Chair).
- Report of Executive Administrator and General Counsel (Chair).
- Report on officer nominations for 2020-2021 (Mr. Brown).
- Discussion of 2020 ERB Awards Program (Ricks).
- Adjournment (Chair).
A PDF of the agenda and all attachments, including monthly reports, is available here: PDF ERB Agenda.