The City of New Orleans Ethics Review Board will meet on Wednesday, February 26, 2020 at 3:30 P.M. The meeting will take place at Council Chambers, New Orleans City Hall, 1300 Perdido St, New Orleans, LA 70112. The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- Approval of minutes of previous board meeting (Chair).
- Discussion of monthly report from the Office of Inspector General (Chair).
- Discussion of monthly report from the Office of Independent Police Monitor (Chair).
- Discussion of possible evaluators for OIPM 2020 peer review (Chair).
- Discussion of monthly report from the Ethics Trainer (Chair).
- Report of Executive Administrator and General Counsel (Chair).
- Discussion of periodic review of ERB Rules (Calderon).
- Discussion of 2020 ERB Awards Program (Ricks).
- Discussion of ERB 2019 Annual Report and vote to authorize Dr. Ricks to finalize and submit report (Ricks).
- Executive session pursuant to Louisiana Revised Statutes section 42:17(A)(4) to discuss investigative proceedings regarding allegations of misconduct.
- Adjournment (Chair).
For a PDF version of the agenda with all attached monthly reports and other items, click here: Agenda and Attachments for February 26, 2020 ERB Meeting.