The City of New Orleans Ethics Review Board will meet on Monday, December 16, 2019, from 3:30 P.M. to 5:30 P.M. The meeting will take place at the Norman Mayer Public Library, 3001 Gentilly Blvd, New Orleans, LA 70122 . The agenda for the meeting follows:
- Approval of minutes of previous board meeting (Chair).
- Discussion of monthly report from the Office of Inspector General (Chair).
- Discussion of monthly report from the Office of Independent Police Monitor (Chair).
- Discussion of data gathering, data analysis, and data reporting by the Office of Independent Police Monitor (Chair).
- Discussion of possible evaluators for OIPM 2020 peer review.
- Discussion of monthly report from the Ethics Trainer (Chair).
- Report of Executive Administrator and General Counsel (Chair).
- Report on ethics awards program and luncheon (Chair).
- Vote on meeting board meeting dates for 2020.
- Adjournment (Chair).
For a PDF link to the agenda with all attachments, including reports from the OIG, OIPM, and Ethics Trainer, click here: ERB December Meeting Agenda.
For a link to the proposed meeting schedule for 2020, click here: Proposed ERB 2020 Meeting Schedule