The City of New Orleans Ethics Review Board will conduct a public meeting on Monday, October 28, 2019 at 3:30 P.M. at the Mid-City Branch Library,
4140 Canal Street, New Orleans, LA 70119.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- Approval of minutes of previous board meetings (Chair).
- Discussion of monthly report from the Office of Inspector General (Chair).
- Discussion of monthly report from the Office of Independent Police Monitor (Chair).
- Discussion of monthly report from the Ethics Trainer (Chair).
- Vote on contract extension for Hackett Group and increase in compensation to $65,000 per year for additional training sessions (Chair).
- Report of Executive Administrator and General Counsel (Chair).
- Report on replacement ERB member from Dillard (Chair).
- Report on ethics awards program (Chair).
- Adjournment (Chair).
A PDF version of the agenda, with all attachments and reports, is available for download here: October 28, 2019 ERB Agenda with Attachments.