The City of New Orleans Ethics Review Board will conduct a public meeting on Monday, August 26, 2019, from 3:30 P.M. to approximately 5:30 P.M. The meeting will be held at: City Council Chamber, New Orleans City Hall, 1300 Perdido Street, New Orleans, Louisiana 70112. The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- Approval of minutes of previous board meetings (May 2019 and June 2019). (Chair)
- Welcome to new board member, Monique Doucette (Chair).
- Vote on officers for 2019-2020. (Chair)
- Discussion of June 15, 2019, report of the Quality Assurance Review Advisory Committee for the Independent Police Monitor. (Chair)
- Discussion of May 31, 2019, Annual Report of the Office of the Independent Police Monitor. (Chair)
- Discussion of monthly report from the Office of Independent Police Monitor. (Chair)
- Discussion of monthly report from the Office of Inspector General. (Chair)
- Discussion of August 14, 2019, OIG Performance Audit of the S&WB Internal Audit Department. (Cowan)
- Discussion of monthly report from the Ethics Trainer. (Chair)
- Report of Executive Administrator and General Counsel. (Chair)
- Report on ethics awards program and vote on awards committee members. (Ricks) køb viagra til kvinder
- Expression of appreciation. (Cowan)
- Executive session to discuss complaint ERB No. 2019-02. (Chair)
- Adjournment (Chair).
The agenda in PDF format is available for download here: PDF Agenda for August 26, 2019 ERB Meeting.