The City of New Orleans Quality Assurance Review Advisory Committee for the Office of the Inspector General (“QARAC OIG”) will conduct a public meeting on Monday, June 10, 2019, from 3:30 P.M. – 5:30 P.M. The meeting will take place at the New Orleans Mid-City Library at 4140 Canal St., New Orleans, LA 70119. The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- Call to order. (Harry Blumenthal, Chair QARAC OIG)
- Welcome and introductory remarks. (Members of the QARAC OIG)
- Presentation of and comments concerning the 2019 Annual Report of the QARAC OIG (Members of the QARAC OIG)
- Presentation and comments by OIG (IG Derry Harper and His Representatives)
- Additional comments by members of the QARAC OIG and OIG.
- Public comments and questions.
A PDF version of the agenda is available for download here: PDF Agenda for June 10, 2019, QARAC IAC Committee Meeting.
The QARAC OIG 2019 annual report is available for download here: https://www.nolaerb.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/2019-05-16-QAC-Committee-Report-re-OIG.pdf
The response of the Office of the Inspector General to the QARAC OIG 2019 annual report is available for download here: https://www.nolaerb.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/2019-05-30-IG-Response-to-QAC-Committee-Report-re-OIG.pdf