The City of New Orelans Ethics Review Board will meet on Wednesday, May 29, 2019 at 3:30 p.m. in the City Council Chamber, New Orleans City Hall, 1300 Perdido Street, New Orleans, Louisiana 70112. The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- Approval of minutes of previous board meeting. (Chair)
- Report on the work of the Quality Assurance Review committees for the OIPM and OIG, including the upcoming June 10, 2019, public meeting of the QAR Committee for the OIG. (Chair)
- Discussion of monthly report from the Office of Inspector General with Inspector General. (Chair)
- Discussion of monthly report from the Office of Independent Police Monitor with Independent Police Monitor. (Chair)
- Discussion of monthly report from the Ethics Trainer with Ethics Trainer (Chair)
- Report of Executive Administrator and General Counsel. (Chair)
- Report on ethics awards program. (Ricks)
- Adjournment (Chair).
For a PDF version of the agenda, including the draft minutes from the last board meeting and the monthly reports from the OIG, OIPM, and Ethics Trainer, click here: PDF Agenda for ERB Meeting.