The City of New Orleans Ethics Review Board will meet on Monday, March 25, 2019 at 3:30 P.M. at the City Council Chamber, New Orleans City Hall
1300 Perdido Street, New Orleans, Louisiana 70112. The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- Approval of minutes of previous board meeting. (Chair)
- Discussion of monthly report from the Office of Inspector General with Inspector General. (Chair)
- Discussion of monthly report from the Office of Independent Police Monitor with Independent Police Monitor. (Chair)
- Discussion of monthly report from the Ethics Trainer with Ethics Trainer (Chair)
- Report of Executive Administrator and General Counsel. (Chair)
a. Transition status.
b. Status of ordinance to empower the Inspector General to serve as investigator and prosecutor for ethics-related complaints.
- Report on ethics awards program. (Ricks)
- Progress of work of Quality Assurance Committees. (Brown)
- Adjournment (Chair).
For a PDF of the agenda (including monthly reports of OIG, OIPM, and Ethics Trainer), click here: Agenda for ERB March 25, 2019 Board Meeting