The City of New Orleans Ethics Review Board will meet on Monday, February 25, 2019 from 3:30 P.M. to 5:30 P.M. in the City Council Chamber, New Orleans City Hall, 1300 Perdido Street, New Orleans, Louisiana 70112. The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- Approval of minutes of previous board meeting. (Chair)
- Discussion of monthly report from the Office of Inspector General with Inspector General. (Chair)
- Discussion of monthly report from the Office of Independent Police Monitor with Independent Police Monitor. (Chair)
- Discussion of monthly report from the Ethics Trainer with Ethics Trainer, and discussion of December 2018 Special Projects Report with Ethics Trainer. (Chair)
- Report on status of appointment of members to Quality Assurance Review Committees. (Chair)
- Report of Executive Administrator and General Counsel. (Chair)
- Transition status.
- Status of ordinance to empower the Inspector General to serve as investigator and prosecutor for ethics-related complaints.
- Report on recent advisory opinion request.
- Reevaluation of ethics enforcement procedures. (Calderon)
- Approval of 2018 Annual Report. (Chair)
- Report on ethics awards program. (Ricks)
- Adjournment (Chair).
The agenda in PDF format is here: PDF Agenda.