The City of New Orleans Ethics Review Board will meet on Monday, January 28, 2018 at 3:30 P.M. The meeting will take place at the following location:
City Council Chamber
New Orleans City Hall
1300 Perdido Street
New Orleans, LA 70112
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- Approval of minutes of previous board meeting. (Chair)
- Discussion of monthly report from the Office of Inspector General with Inspector General. (Chair)
- Discussion of monthly report from the Office of Independent Police Monitor with Independent Police Monitor. (Chair)
- Discussion of monthly report from the Ethics Trainer with Ethics Trainer. (Chair)
- Report on status of appointment of members to Quality Assurance Review Committees. (Chair)
- Report on approval by City Council of new position of “Executive Administrator and General Counsel.” (Chair)
- Report of Executive Administrator and General Counsel. (Chair)
- Transition status.
- ERB deadlines and events for 2019.
- Status of ordinance to empower the Inspector General to serve as investigator and prosecutor for ethics-related complaints.
- Adjournment (Chair)
A PDF version of the agenda is available here: PDF Agenda