The City of New Orleans Ethics Review Board will conduct a board meeting on Wednesday, November 14, 2018, from 3:30 P.M. – 5:30 P.M. at the Norman Mayer Public Library, 3001 Gentilly Blvd., New Orleans, Louisiana 70122. The agenda for the board meeting is as follows:
- Approval of minutes of previous board meeting (Chair).
- Report from the Office of Inspector General (Chair).
- Report from the Office of Independent Police Monitor (Chair).
- Report from the Ethics Trainer (Chair).
- Report from the General Counsel (Chair).
- Discussion of collection of training program reviews directly from ethics training participants (Chair).
- Discussion and vote to ratify 2019 ERB budget submitted to City Council on November 9, 2018 (Chair).
- Discussion and vote on ERB meeting dates for 2019 (Chair).
- Vote to appoint William Banta as member of the Quality Assurance Review Committee (Chair).
- Discussion of ethics award program (Mr. Ricks).
- Adjournment (Chair).
Agenda in PDF: 2018-11-14 ERB Agenda