The City of New Orleans Ethics Review Board will meet on Wednesday, October 24, 2018 at 3:30 p.m. in the New Orleans City Council Chamber. The agenda is below:
- Approval of minutes of September 12, 2018 (Chair).
- Review and approval of ERB 2017 Annual Report. (Chair) (see attached).
- Discussion and vote on proposal to create new part-time, unclassified Executive Administrator and General Counsel position and to appoint Dane S. Ciolino (Chair) (see attached).
- Discussion and vote on renewal of Hackett Group contract (Chair).
- Review of Inspector General Annual Work Plan (Chair) (see attached).
- Discussion and vote on ethics award proposal (Ricks) (see attached).
- Discussion of 2019 Annual Budget status (Chair).
- Report on status of appointments to the 2019 Quality Assurance Review Advisory Committees for the OIG and IPM. (Chair) (see attached letters to Mayor and City Council).
- Discussion and vote on proposal to receive 1-2 page monthly reports from OIG, IPM, and Ethics Trainer to be due on the first of each month (Chair).
- Adjournment (Chair).
Agenda and Attachments in PDF: 2018-10-24 ERB Agenda